Friday, February 15, 2008

Desert Rain

Well, looky here. 60 hours into my blog, and still only one post. That's hardly a daily schedule. I had plans for a picture yesterday, but I needed help to take the shot, and things didn't work out. Maybe another time. I was going to try to get it today, but the weather didn't cooperate. I went to play ultimate last night, and got hailed on. This morning when I woke up and looked into the backyard, the pool surface was disturbed by the pitter patter of raindrops. It was only a light drizzle, but it's still cold and kind of wet outside. I did some moving of stuff this morning, during a dry spell, but then spent the afternoon holed up in the house, trying to figure out the best settings for the thermostats. Tomorrow I'm off on a bike tour, first up to REI, where they are having their (semi?)annual garage sale. Then I'm thinking of heading way down to Mesa, about 20 miles away, to attend the 8th annual Strong Beer Festival. I won't be able to bike back from that (too many miles, too much beer), so I only get to go if my princess in shining blue armor (that would be our Mini) is able to come pick me up afterwards. If not, I'll just go for a ride somewhere else and save the beer drinking for another time.

No comments: